The GDPR has created new rights of access and data protection for data subjects:
• Right to rectification: The data subject may request that their personal data be updated or corrected.
• Right to be forgotten: The data subject may request that their personal data be permanently deleted.
• Right to object: The data subject may object to specific types of processing or uses of their personal data.
• Right of access: The data subject has the right to be informed of any and all of their personal data that has been collected, as well as its intended use.
As a Prospect.io customer, you may want to know how to make these 4 rights respected with Prospect.io. Prospect.io has created features that make these rights easy to be respected.
• Right to rectification: You can edit the prospect's data whenever you want.
• Right to be forgotten: You can add the prospect to the
(you can do it when you delete the prospect)
• Right to object: You have to respect your prospect's will.
• Right of access: You can export the data link to a prospect and send it to the prospect.