The HubSpot integration allows you to keep prospects, contacts, and deals up-to-date.
How do I integrate with HubSpot?
- Sign up on Prospect.io and create an account.
- Navigate to the Prospect.io Store.
- Choose HubSpot from the list, you'll be redirected to your HubSpot account to accept the connection between your HubSpot account and your Prospect.io account.
Once the app is connected, you have 2 options:
- 1-way integration (Prospect.io > HubSpot): set up an automation flow to create a new contact, a company, or a deal in your HubSpot account. Read more details below.
- 2-way integration (Prospect.io < > HubSpot): enable the bi-directional sync to create records and update info both ways.
You can create a new automation for the HubSpot integration, or add the HubSpot step to any existing automation in your account.
- Navigate to the Automations tab and create a new Automation or open an existing one.
- For a new automation flow, configure the Enrollment Strategy:
- Set the triggers to choose how and when you want to create a new contact, a company, or a deal.
- Set filters to select whether the automation should be applied to all prospects or to some specific prospects only.
Find more details on how to add prospects to the automation here.
- Add a HubSpot step to create a contact and/or a company, and you can also choose where you want to create the deal.
If the contact is already present in your HubSpot account we'll simply use it for the deal. If the deal is already present in your HubSpot account we won't do anything.
Read our article dedicated to the bi-directional sync and understand how to create records and update info both ways.