The Salesforce integration allows you to keep prospects, leads, and contacts up-to-date.
You can connect your Salesforce account from Settings > Integrations > Applications.
Once the app is connected, you have 2 options:
- 1-way integration (Prospect.io -> Salesforce): set up a workflow to create a new lead or contact in your Salesforce account based on events happening in Prospect.io. Read more details below.
- 2-way integration (Prospect.io <-> Salesforce): enable the bi-directional sync to create records and update info both ways.
Create a workflow
The workflow contains 3 steps:
1. Choose a trigger. You can choose when you want to create a new lead or contact. For example, you can ask Prospect.io to create new leads when a prospect replies or when you create a prospect.
2. Define a segment. Select whether the workflow should be applied to all prospects or to some prospects only (a segment).
3. Choose a destination. Select Salesforce and choose whether you want to create a Lead or a Contact.
If the lead or contact is already present in your Salesforce account, nothing happens.