Zapier is a third party one-way integration tool you can use to get Prospect.io to interact unilaterally with hundreds of other services you might be using!
How to get started with Prospect.io on Zapier
First, you need to access our Integrations page in your Prospect.io account and click on the Zapier icon.
If you don't have a Zapier account yet you will be prompted to create one.
Once that's done, connect Prospect.io to Zapier and you're ready to create your first zap (your first automation). You'll be asked for your API key: find your API key here.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly, your account will now be successfully connected.
After you connected your account you can click on "Make a zap" and create your first automation. Select Prospect.io as the first app for the trigger and then any app you want to send information to (like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Google Sheets, Asana etc)
What Prospect.io Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Prospect - Triggered when a new prospect is created with the Chrome extension or from the app.
- Prospect Converted - Triggered when a prospect is marked as CONVERTED -manually or automatically- if you use conversion tracking in Prospect.io.
- Prospect Replied - Triggered when a prospect replies to your email.
- None yet!
- Create Prospect - Creates a new prospect in a specific list you choose.
- Create Prospect in Campaign - Creates a new prospect and adds that prospect to an existing drip campaign.
Popular Things To Do With Prospect.io
- Add new Prospect.io prospects to Salesforce as leads - Use this Zap
- Add new Prospect.io prospects to a Pipedrive pipeline as deals - Use this Zap
- Add Prospect.io prospects from new Typeform submissions - Use this Zap
- Create Prospect.io prospects from new Facebook Leads Ad leads - Use this Zap
- Add Prospect.io prospects to Close.io as leads - Use this Zap
See more Prospect.io zaps here https://zapier.com/zapbook/prospectio/