Zapier is a third party one-way integration tool you can use to get Prospect.io to interact unilaterally with hundreds of other services you might be using!
How to get started with Prospect.io on Zapier
First, you need to access the Prospect.io Store and click on the Zapier icon.
If you don't have a Zapier account yet you will be prompted to create one.
Once that's done, connect Prospect.io to Zapier and you're ready to create your first zap (your first automation). You'll be asked for your API key, which you can copy from the Store > Zapier page.
Paste your key into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly, your account will now be successfully connected.
After you connected your account you can click on "Make a zap" and create your first automation. Select Prospect.io as the first app for the trigger and then any app you want to send information to (like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Google Sheets, Asana, etc)
What Prospect.io Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Prospect Created - triggered when a new prospect is created with the Chrome extension or from the app.
- Prospect Converted - triggered when a prospect is marked as converted manually or automatically (if you use conversion tracking in Prospect.io).
- Prospect Qualified - triggered when a prospect is marked as qualified.
- Prospect Replied - triggered when a prospect replies to your email.
- Prospect Archived - triggered when a prospect is archived.
- Organization Created - triggered when a new organization is created with the Chrome extension or from the app.
- List Created - triggered when a new list of prospects or list of organizations is created.
- Automation Created - triggered when a new automation is created.
- User Created - triggered when a new user in your team is created.
- Create Prospect - creates a new prospect in a specific list you choose.
- Convert Prospect - marks a prospect as converted.
- Qualify Prospect - marks a prospect as qualified.
- Update Prospect - edit any information field of your prospect.
- Archive Prospect - make a prospect archived.
- Unarchive Prospect - make a prospect active again.
- Enroll Prospect - add a prospect into an automation.
- Create Organization - create a new organization.
- Update Organization - edit any information field of your organization.
Popular Things To Do With Prospect.io
- Create new prospects from new Typeform submissions - use this Zap
- Create new prospects from new Facebook Leads Ad leads - use this Zap
Find all apps available for integration via Zapier here.