You can set one custom signature per sending address. Your signature is automatically attached at the bottom of every email you send with Prospect.io.
Here’s how to configure your signature:
- Navigate on the Sending Addresses screen.
- Click on the Signature button of the sending address you want to edit.
- Design your signature as you want it to appear in your emails.
- Click the Save button.
Add pictures to my signature
Prospect.io makes it easy to add pictures to your signature.
When setting up your signature, click the Image button in the editor:
From there, you have three possibilities:
- Drag and drop a picture directly from one of your folders.
- Click the Upload icon or the grey area and browse through your folders, the "old-school" way.
- Click the URL icon and paste an URL to your image.
You can then align the image, add a link to it, change its size or delete it.