The good way to do sales prospecting and outbound sales at scale is always to test and iterate.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Prospect.io allows you to measure up to 5 different metrics:
- Opens: Do prospects open my emails?
- Clicks: Do prospects click on the link I send them? (more about click tracking)
- Replies: Do prospects reply to my emails?
- Conversion: Do prospects complete the action prompted in the email? (more about conversion tracking)
- Qualifications: Do prospects react in a way that shows interest in my product? (more about qualifications)
Prospect.io gives you 2 different kind of reports to track your success:
- Overall reporting: an overall view of your prospecting activities, for all your account and for all your campaigns.
- Automation performances: used to understand how a specific automation performs.
All your account results and metrics can be seen in the Reports section divided into 2 tabs:
The Account Activity tab gives you an overview of your team activity in Prospect.io.
It's a global view of everything happening in your account. Results can be filtered by user and by timeframe.
The Automations tab allows you to see the results of your campaigns and to do step-by-step comparisons between up to 5 automations.
The Performances tab, available when you open an automation, gives you the statistics of the automation.
See how each step of the automation performs in terms of opens, clicks, replies, conversions, and qualifications.
We also let you know how you're doing compared to other companies in your industry or other companies with the same size as yours.