Prospect.io can automatically detect when a prospect opens your email.
How to enable open tracking?
This option is enabled by default and can be disabled from Store > Emails > Tracking.
How to see who opened my emails?
There are a couple of ways you can see who opened your emails.
We will notify you via email each time a prospect opens your email. If you feel overwhelmed with the number of notifications, you can disable them in the Notifications settings.
On the Prospects page, you can see the tracking column. The number near the envelope icon shows how many times the prospect opened your emails.
You can use filters to only display prospects who opened your emails. To do so, click on the + Add condition button. Then select the needed filter:
- Opened - display prospects who opened any of the sent emails at least once.
- Number of openings - filter by the number of times prospects opened your emails.
- Opened email date - display prospects who opened emails on/before/after a selected date.
- Opened email subject - filter prospects who opened emails with specific subjects.
- Opened email origin - filter prospects who opened emails from a certain automation only.
- Opened email sender - display prospects who opened emails from a specific user.
The email opens can also be seen on the prospects' panels.
If you want to see the open rate of a certain automation, you can do it from the Performances tab.
Here you can find a graph with the number and percentage of prospects who opened. And also here is the button with the stats by clicking on which you'll see the list of prospects who opened your emails.