Click tracking allows you to know whether or not your prospects click on the links in your emails.
How to enable click tracking?
This option is enabled by default and can be disabled from Store > Emails > Tracking.
Note: there is no option to see which links were clicked in particular.
Set up your own domain for URL Rewriting
In order to track clicks, we re-write all links included in your messages by a tracking URL. By default, we'll use a shared Prospect.io's domain but we strongly recommend you use your own domain in order to make sure your emails get delivered, as Email Service Providers tend to be suspicious about links not pointing to the sender's own domain.
Here you can read more about it and how to configure your own domain for URL rewriting.
How to see who clicked links in my emails?
There are a couple of ways you can check who clicked your links.
We will notify you via email each time a prospect clicks a link in your email. If you feel overwhelmed with the number of notifications, you can disable them in the Notifications settings.
On the Prospects page, you can see the tracking column. The number near the envelope icon shows how many times the prospect opened your emails.
You can use filters to display prospects who clicked links in your emails. To do so, click on the + Add condition button. Then select the needed filter:
- Clicked - display prospects who clicked a link in any of the sent emails at least once.
- Number of clicks - filter by the number of times prospects clicked links in your emails.
- Clicked email date - display prospects who clicked links in your emails on/before/after a selected date.
- Clicked email subject - filter prospects who clicked links in emails with specific subjects.
- Clicked email origin - filter prospects who clicked links in emails from a certain automation only.
- Clicked email sender - display prospects who clicked links in emails from a specific user.
The clicks can also be seen on the prospects' panels.
If you want to see the click rate of a certain automation, you can do it from the Performances tab.
Here you can find a graph with the number and percentage of prospects who clicked links in this automation. And also here is the button with the stats by clicking on which you'll see the list of those prospects.