You can set up your notifications to be sent based on your prospects' interactions with your emails. You can get a notification when:
- A prospects opens one of your emails
- A prospect clicks on a link in an email
- A prospect replies to your email
- A prospect converts on your website
- An email bounces back
- A campaign stops
This is the fastest way to be warned without having to log into your account. You might however want to consider the number of emails you sent before enabling notifications. For example, if you just scheduled 300 emails to be sent tiday, you might not want to receive an email for every prospect that opens your message.
In order to be alerted, you need to check the boxes available in the Email notifications menu, in your Personal Settings.
- Click on your name on the bottom left of the screen and then select My profile.
2. Select Notifications in the left hand menu and check the information you wish to receive in your inbox.