Prospect.io can send you email notifications to inform you about the recent activity in the account and your prospects' interactions with your emails.
You can get the following email notifications:
- Weekly performance
- A reminder of the upcoming tasks
- A prospect opens one of your emails
- A prospect clicks on a link in an email
- A prospect replies to your email
- A prospect converts on your website
- A prospect is marked as qualified
- An email bounces back
This is the fastest way to be warned without having to log into your account. You might however want to consider the number of emails you send before enabling notifications. For example, if you added 300 prospects into an automation, you might not want to receive an email for every prospect that opens your message.
In order to be alerted, you need to check the boxes available in the Notifications menu, in My Profile preferences.
- Click on your name on the bottom left of the screen and then select My profile.
- Select Notifications in the left-hand menu and check the information you wish to receive in your inbox.
Note: the email notifications will be sent to the email address that you use to log into your profile.