You can set up 2 different types of time zones in your Prospect.io acount:
- Report/Company time zone: Only account admins can modify it. It's used at account level to align reports.
- User time zone: Every user can modify it to facilitate their use of the app, mainly when it comes to scheduling emails.
The goal is to allow every user to have their own schedule while allowing sales leaders/managers to have a comprehensive overview of the account's activity.
Here's how to set those up:
Report/Company time zone
Only admins are allowed to set up the company time zone.
- Click on your name on the bottom left of the screen and then select Settings.
2. Select General Information
3. Unfold the Report Time Zone menu and pick your time zone
User time zone
To modify the time zone at user level, follow these steps:
- Click on your name on the bottom left of the screen and then select My Profile.
2. On the left menu, make sure you're on General Information
3. Change your time zone
The personal/profile time zone will be used to schedule a campaign and to see when the first or next step of a campaign will be sent.