You can set up 3 different types of time zones in your Prospect.io account:
- Report/Company time zone: Only account admins can modify it. It's used at the account level to align reports.
- User time zone: Every user can modify it to facilitate their use of the app.
- Automation time zone: It is individual for each automation and it defines the sending hours of the emails in the automation flow.
The goal is to allow every user to have their own schedule while allowing sales leaders/managers to have a comprehensive overview of the account's activity.
Here's how to set those up:
Report/Company time zone
Only admins are allowed to set up the company time zone. If the Report time zone is not configured, the default UTC+0 is used.
- Click on your name on the bottom left of the screen and then select Settings.
- Select General Information.
- Choose the needed time zone from the drop-down list under the Report Time Zone menu.
User time zone
To modify the time zone at the user level, follow these steps:
- Click on your name on the bottom left of the screen and then select My Profile.
- On the left menu, make sure you're on General Information.
- Change your time zone.
The personal/profile time zone will be used by default in the automations that you create. You can manage the time zone of each automation in the automation settings.
Automation time zone
- Open the needed automation from the Automations page.
- Switch to the Settings tab.
- Select the needed time zone for this automation from the drop-down menu in the Sending time section.