Note: sometimes a temporary bug may be involved at Prospect.io or at Google. The first thing to do is to wait a few minutes and try again. Most of the time this is enough to fix the issue.
Error when trying to connect a new address
If you get an error when trying to connect your Gmail/GSuite (Google) address, please follow these instructions:
- Check the applications connected to your Google address here: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions?pli=1
- If there are some unused apps please remove them, that will help free some connections to your Google address.
- Sign out of Prospect.io and sign in again.
- Reconnect your address from Prospect.io
Error with an already connected address
When an error occurs with your Google address we send you a notification email.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to fix this:
- Remove Prospect.io from the authorised apps: https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
- Disconnect your address in Prospect.io
- Reconnect your address in Prospect.io