In Prospect.io you have the possibility to create custom fields.
Custom fields allow you to store and organize custom information on your prospects. They are also available when filtering and segmenting prospects.
The data stored in custom fields can be inserted into automation emails using template variables. Read more on this topic in our article about email template variables.
Adding a new custom field
- Navigate to Settings > Custom Fields
- Click on the Add Custom Field button
- Choose a name for your custom field
- Select the type of field you wish to add based on the information you'd like to store
- Provide a helper text, this text will appear as additional information alongside your field's title
- Click on the Save button
Once saved, your custom field will be available everywhere in the app:
- In the prospect panel
- In the filters
- In the listings
- In the exports
- In the imports
- In the template variables, etc.
Manage existing custom fields
If you want to delete or edit your custom fields, navigate to Settings > Custom Fields and click the Actions button.