Zoho CRM allows you to build and manage sales funnels.
The Zoho integration is a native 1-way integration. You can choose to create a new lead, contact, or deal in Zoho based on events happening in Prospect.io.
You can connect your Zoho CRM account from Settings > Integrations.
Once the app is connected, you can create a new automation for the Zoho integration, or add the Zoho step to any existing automation in your account.
- Navigate to the Automations tab and create a new Automation or open an existing one.
- For a new automation flow, configure the Enrollment Strategy:
- Set the triggers to choose how and when you want to create a new lead or contact.
- Set filters to select whether the automation should be applied to all prospects or to some specific prospects only.
Find more details on how to add prospects to the automation here.
- Add a Zoho step and choose whether you want to create a Lead, a Contact, or a Deal.
If the lead/contact/deal is already present in your Zoho account, we won't do anything.