If you change the sender of the emails in an automation, while prospects are waiting in an email step, the change will not apply for those prospects, they will get the emails from the old sender.
To make sure that the prospects receive the email from the new sender, you need to remove those prospects from the automation and re-add them to the needed step.
- Click the Waiting button in the needed step. Those are the prospects who are currently in this step but have not yet completed it.
- Select them all, click Manage Prospects > Edit in bulk.
- Add them to a new list: scroll to the Lists field > Add to current value.
- Disenroll them from your automation.
- Open the list, select all prospects, and enroll in the needed step of your automation.