Prospect.io lets you filter important groups of prospects, so you can send them targeted emails. For example, you can look for prospects whose job title contains the word "representative", whose country is "United States of America", who are in any automation and have been marked as qualified.
You can save the filtered prospects into a Segment.
Categories of filters
- Prospect information
Personal details of your prospects, date of the last sent email, creation source (import, extension, etc.), responsible user, lists, etc.
You can filter your prospects according to their level of interaction with you (opens, clicks, replies, bounces, etc.).
Find prospects who have been in a certain automation or are currently receiving emails.
- Custom Fields
Filter prospects based on the info from the Custom Fields.
- Create flexible segments with multiple filters
You can use multiple filters at the same time. To add more filters, click on the plus sign.
Then choose whether the prospects need to match all of the filters or at least one of them.
- AND operator: with this option, you'll see only the prospects who match all of the selected filters at the same time.
- OR operator: the prospects are shown if they match at least one of the filters that you selected.
Example: you can use this to create a segment including all your European prospects. You'll have to add a "Country is XXX" filter for each European country and using the OR operator.
Using AND and OR operators at the same time
For more complex segmenting you can use both types of operators (AND and OR) at the same time.
1. Add another condition box by clicking the + Add condition button.
2. Then select the needed operator.
Example: you can filter the prospects that are on a certain list and are from Belgium or the United Kingdom.