Organizations can be seen as companies or entities, which you can use to organize your prospects. In Prospect.io you can create an unlimited number of organizations.
You have 3 ways to add prospects to an organization.
- Add prospects individually
- Add prospects in bulk
- Add prospects from the organization panel
Add prospects individually
- Open the needed prospect's page, click on the Select an Organization button.
- Select the needed organization from the list
Note: A prospect can only be in one organization.
Add prospects in bulk
- Navigate to the Prospects page and select the needed prospects.
- Click Manage prospects > Bulk Edit
- Scroll to the Organization section, select the "replace the current value with" and choose the existing organization or create a new one.
Add prospects from the organization panel
- Navigate to the Organization page and select the needed organization.
- Click on Add Prospects.
- Research the needed prospect and click on Add to Organization.