Tasks are an easy way to increase your sales team productivity. A Task is a to-do item that is assigned to your team member and is displayed on the app dashboard (Upcoming Tasks) and in the Tasks tab. It can be an email, a call, or a specific action.
Tasks can be assigned to a prospect or an organization.
You can create a task manually or automatically as a step of an Automation.
You can choose to receive email notifications about upcoming tasks.
How to create a task manually
Tasks can be created:
- from the Tasks page;
- directly from a prospect's panel;
- or from an organization's panels.
From Tasks page
Click + New Task (top right-hand corner) and fill in the needed fields:
- specify the Task activity: Action, Call, or Email;
- add a title and description of the Task;
- select the prospect or organization;
- assign it to yourself or to any other team member;
- select when the Task should be due.
From Prospects panel
Open the needed prospect and click on the Tasks button, then fill in the needed info.
From Organization's panel
Open the needed organization and click on the Tasks button, then fill in the needed info.