Prospect.io automatically detects when a prospect replies to your email. Moreover, you can see the reply itself and continue the conversation with your prospects from Prospect.io.
See more details on how to reply to your prospects.
How to see who replied to my emails?
There is a couple of ways you can see who replied to your emails.
We will notify you via email each time a prospect replies to your email. If you feel overwhelmed with the number of notifications, you can disable them in the Notifications settings.
On the Prospects page, you can see the tracking column. The number near the replied icon (third icon in the row) shows how many times the prospect replied to your emails.
You can use filters to display prospects who replied to your emails. To do so, click on the + Add condition button. Then select the needed filter:
- Replied - display prospects who replied to any of the sent emails at least once.
- Number of replies - filter by the number of replies that prospects sent.
- Replied to email date - display prospects who replied to your emails on/before/after a selected date.
- Replied email subject - filter prospects who replied to emails with specific subjects.
- Replied email origin - filter prospects who replied to emails from a certain automation.
- Replied email sender - display prospects who replied to emails from the selected user.
The replies can also be seen on the prospects' panels.
If you want to see the reply rate of a certain automation, you can do it from the Performances tab.
Here you can find a graph with the number and percentage of prospects who replied. And also here is the button with the stats by clicking on which you'll see the list of prospects who replied to your emails.