Poor spelling is an instant sign that there might be a scam going on. Therefore, if you don’t want to end up reported as spam, do a thorough spell check before sending your e-mails, especially if you’re sending a drip campaign to hundreds of prospects.
Articles in this section
- The importance of deliverability
- Write a Good Subject Line
- Avoid ALL CAPS and Exclamation Points!!!!
- Use a Reliable ESP (Email Service Provider)
- Mind my Links
- Keep Your E-mails Short
- Optimize your Sender Name
- Check Your Spelling
- Using a SPAM Checker
- Don’t Buy Email Lists