If you already have a list of prospects, feel free to upload it to Prospect.io under the form of a CSV file.
- In the Prospects panel, select Import.
- Drag and drop or manually choose a CSV file to upload
- Use the mapping menu to choose a field for each column. Make it match your data.
Note: You may skip fields you have no use for.
- The Settings menu allows you to customize your import by assigning a responsible user and a list.
Existing prospects - If you import email addresses that are already present in your account, you have two possibilities:
- Skip the line and not import the already existing prospect
- Update the existing prospect with the new information. You may also choose to assign it to the above-mentioned responsible user.
- The Find & Verify menu allows you to look for missing email addresses, as long as you provide a first name, name and company name. Each address found costs 1 credit.
It also allows you to verify the validity of the imported emails. Each verification -whatever the result- costs 1 credit.
Note: Email addresses found by Prospect.io using the Find feature are verified for free.
- Check if everything is in order and press Import!