You can set one custom signature per sending address. It’ll automatically be attached at the bottom of every email you send with Prospect.io.
Here’s how to configure your Signature:
- Click on your name on the top right of the screen and then select Profile and Preferences
- Click on Sending address.
- Under your email address, click on Actions and then Settings.
- Design your signature as you want it.
Add picture to my signature
Prospect.io makes it easy to add images.
When setting up your Signature, click the Image button (see below).
From there, you have three possibilities as far as the upload goes:
- Drag and drop a picture directly from one of your folders
- Click the upload button or the gray area and browse through your folders, the "old-school" way.
- Click the link button and paste an URL to your image. We recommend you use an image you have uploaded yourself to a server so as to avoid the image disappearing in case it's taken down by the original uploader.
You can then align the image, insert a link, change the size or delete it.