At Prospect.io, you can add a prospect to your exclusion list (=blacklist). The exclusion list deletes a prospect and add his/her email in the form to make sure that he/she will never be contacted/added again.
The exclusion list is important for two reasons
• To be GDPR compliant (request of “right to be forgotten” + “ right to object”)
• To never contact a prospect again
The platform will keep trace of the prospect via his/her email address but nothing else. It means that if you try to add him again to your account (through the extension or manually), it will just not work.
To add a prospect to the exclusion list, follow these steps:
1. Go to your prospect page https://app.prospect.io/prospects
2. Click the prospect name you want to delete and add it to the exclusion list
3. On the top right of the screen, click on « … »
4. Choose « delete »
5. Select blacklist
You can see your exclusion list in your settings.
1. Click on your name on the bottom left of the screen and then select Settings.
2. Select exclusion list